Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Crafts 2011

Ok, so I haven't posted anything in the past few...well, many months.  Life happened--it always does.  But I just wanted to a take a moment to post some fun Christmas projects.  My mother, SIL, and I all put our heads (and hands) together and cranked out some crafts to sell at the Red-Wood Christmas Tree Farm.  Our dear friends own the place and were so gracious to let us park our crafts there for the season.  Here is a sneak peek of what you'll find there.  So head over, get a tree, a wagon ride, some free candy canes/cocoa/cider, and some crafts!!!  Excuse the terrible pictures...they look WAY better in person.  Trust me...or go see for yourself.





 












Send me a message if you are interested in anything and I will see what I can do about picking one up from the farm for you.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete